Add an e-mail signature to the Squirrel Mail e-mail system
This article shows you how to add a signature to your e-mail account, when using the Squirrel Mail webmail system.
- Log into your webmail account as normal
- In the top-right hand corner of the screen is a cog icon. Click on this to change the settings of your e-mail account
- Once you have clicked on the cog icon, a new page will load. Click on 'Identities' from the left-hand column
- Now click on your e-mail account in the middle column
- The details of your account will now be displayed in the right-hand column. To add a signature, click on the 'HTML Signature' tick box and then enter your signature in the 'Signature' box
- Once finished, click on the 'Save' button. Now click on the envelope icon at the top of the screen, to return to your e-mail account
- Send yourself an e-mail and test that your new signature is working.