Adding managers to your Google+ page
If you would like to provide access for us, or someone else, to manage your Google+ page, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into your Google+ page as normal. If you can't find the link that you normally use, go to: https://www.google.co.uk/business/placesforbusiness/
- Once logged in, your Google+ page should be displayed. In the top-right hand corner there should be a cog icon. If you click on it, a list of items will be displayed. Click on the 'Settings' link
- A new page will load which will have a light-grey coloured banner across the top. On here there is a 'Managers' link. Click on this
- To add a new manager, click on the 'Add managers' button at the top of the page
- A dialog box will appear. Enter our e-mail address (email@example.com) and then click on the 'Invite' button.
Now that you have completed these steps, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that the changes have been made.
We should now be able to log in and start posting message on your behalf.