To add a new news item or blog post to your web site, just follow these steps:
- Login to your web by visiting www.your-web-site.co.uk/login - replacing 'your-web-site.co.uk' with your web site's address
- Enter your username and password that we have provided you. If you haven't received this yet, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have logged in, a new menu will be displayed. On the menu, click on the 'Create a blog post' link
- On this page, there are two main items to consider. The first is the title. At the top of the page enter the title of your blog post in the 'Title' text box
- Next, enter the text of your blog post in the large text box
- Once you have entered the details, click on the 'Save' button at the top of the page
- Now open a new tab in your internet browser and go to your blog or news page. Your new article should have been published and available for everyone to see.
If you have any problems, please let us know.